August 24, 2022 – Toronto – More Toronto city council candidates have earned the endorsement of the Toronto E-Scooter Network for their support of legalizing E-Scooters in Toronto.
Toronto is the only major city in Canada that has banned E-Scooters and these candidates want to change that.
The Toronto E-Scooter Network recommends that anyone who wants to see E-Scooters legalized in Toronto vote for following:
- Ashan Fernando in Ward 25 – Scarborough-Rouge Park
- Anthony Internicola in Ward 22 – Scarborough-Agincourt
- Serge Khatchadourian in Ward 22 – Scarborough-Agincourt
- Steven Leca in Ward 9 – Davenport
- Dev Narang in Ward 1 – Etobicoke North
- Arber Puci in Ward 10 – Spadina-Fort York
- Gabriel Takang in Ward 5 – York South-Weston
- Kiri Vadivelu in Ward 21 – Scarborough Centre
- Nicki Ward in Ward 13 – Toronto Centre
“Momentum is building in support of making E-Scooters legal in Toronto,” said Andy Kim, President of the Toronto E-Scooter Network. “We are proud to endorse this group of candidates from right across the city.”
The Toronto E-Scooter Network is a rapidly growing group of thousands of Torontonians who want to see E-scooters become legal in Toronto. More candidates will be endorsed in the weeks to come. All the responses from candidates can be found here: https://www.escootertoronto.net/candidates/